How to Swim Gracefully
This seminar is perfect for those who “don't have to swim fast, but want to swim more beautifully than others."
Shinji will explain how to swim gracefully in an easy-to-understand way.
Shinji Takeuchi, who gained the world's highest access among the famous swimmers on YouTube and spread the image of “Graceful Freestyle" at the world level, explains how to swim gracefully in an easy-to-understand way even for first-timers.
In order to swim gracefully, he will cover four techniques: "reduce splash", "reduce foam", "relax", and "accelerate".
He will also introduce "Dryland rehearsal", which allows you to practice without going to a swimming pool.
Presentation in Japanese with English subtitles.
Downloadable slide PDF file for your review.
- Slide PDF
- 01-What makes your swimming look graceful? (1:19)
- 02-Techniques to reduce splashing 1 (2:02)
- 03-Techniques to reduce splashing 2 (1:18)
- 04-Techniques to reduce bubbles 1 (3:00)
- 05-Techniques to reduce bubbles 2 (2:19)
- 06-Techniques to relax 1 (2:38)
- 07-Techniques to relax 2 (3:51)
- 08-Techniques to accelerate 1 (3:40)
- 09-Techniques to accelerate 2 (2:36)
- 10-Dryland rehearsals 1 (2:57)
- 11-Dryland rehearsals 2 (1:57)