Kaizen Acceleration and Rhythm
This lesson focuses on the "underwater hand movement" and "interlocking the trunk, hands, and feet" as driving forces, turning your freestyle into an accelerated one.
The Kaizen level is the next step for those who understand the basic concept and drill of efficient swimming.
This lesson features a sample swim that shows the basics of movement for acceleration in 90 seconds.
In addition, you will learn about: common problems with acceleration, their causes, approaches to solving these problems, approaches to taking on challenges at a higher level, and how to learn skills by drills.
Presentation in Japanese with English subtitles.
Downloadable slide PDF file for your review.
- Slide PDF
- 01-Accelerating Motion 1 (1:51)
- 02-Accelerating Motion 2 (1:35)
- 03-Issues and Causes 1 (3:05)
- 04-Issues and Causes 2 (1:31)
- 05-Issues and Causes 3 (2:18)
- 06-Approaches for Solution 1 (0:44)
- 07-Approaches for Solution 2 (1:06)
- 08-Approaches for Solution 3 (1:16)
- 09-Approaches for Advanced Skills 1 (1:43)
- 10-Approaches for Advanced Skills 2 (1:40)
- 11-Approaches for Advanced Skills 3 (1:46)