The goal is to maintain a balanced posture while breathing equally on both sides.
The Kaizen level is the next step for those who understand the basic concept and drill of efficient swimming.
This lesson features a sample swim that shows the basics of breathing movements in 90 seconds.
In addition, the video detailed explanations of: common problems in breathing and their causes, approaches to solving these problems, approaches to challenging higher levels, and how to learn skills by drilling.
Presentation in Japanese with English subtitles.
Downloadable slide PDF file for your review.
- Slide PDF
- 01-Breathing Motion 1 (1:40)
- 02-Breathing Motion 2 (1:45)
- 03-Breathing Motion 3 (1:35)
- 04-Causes and Issues of Breathing 1 (2:04)
- 05-Causes and Issues of Breathing 2 (1:34)
- 06-Causes and Issues of Breathing 3 (1:47)
- 07-Approaches for Solution 1 (1:26)
- 08-Approaches for Solution 2 (0:54)
- 09-Approaches for Solution 3 (1:38)
- 10-Approaches for Advanced Skills 1 (1:28)
- 11-Approaches for Advanced Skills 2 (0:45)
- 12-Approaches for Advanced Skills 3 (0:54)
- 13-Approaches for Advanced Skills 4 (1:33)