Triathlon Made Fast- Complete comfortably (short-long)
Shinji will explain the techniques and practice plans for finishing the swim part of a triathlon easily and aiming for a better time.
In particular, Shinji explains the difference between the ocean and the swimming pool and the characteristics of the wet-suit so that beginners can participate in triathlon and open-water swimming.
Presentation in Japanese with English subtitles.
Downloadable slide PDF file for your review.
- Slide PDF
- 01-Difference between ocean and pool 1 (1:36)
- 02-Difference between ocean and pool 2 (1:29)
- 03-Difference between ocean and pool 3 (1:21)
- 04-Difference between ocean and pool 4 (1:25)
- 05-Difference between ocean and pool 5 (1:14)
- 06-Characteristics of wetsuit 1 (2:06)
- 07-Characteristics of wetsuit 2 (1:30)
- 08-Characteristics of wetsuit 3 (2:30)
- 09-Techniques to swim efficiently 1 (1:16)
- 10-Techniques to swim efficiently 2 (2:07)
- 11-Techniques to swim efficiently 3 (1:53)
- 12-Tools to complete comfortably 1 (2:03)
- 13-Tools to complete comfortably 2 (3:07)
- 14-Practice plan to complete comfortably 1 (2:52)
- 15-Practice plan to complete comfortably 2 (2:46)
- 16-Practice plan to complete comfortably 3 (1:28)
- 17-Practice plan to complete comfortably 4 (1:35)
- 18-Practice plan to complete comfortably 5 (2:10)
- 19-Practice plan to complete comfortably 6 (3:16)