Triathlon Made Fast-Swim 1500m in 35 minutes
Shinji will explain the techniques and practice plans for finishing the swim (1500m) part of a triathlon within 35 minutes.
Shinji will explain how to determine the number of strokes and tempo to swim 1500m within 35 minutes, what acceleration techniques are required, and how to gradually master these techniques in practice.
Presentation in Japanese with English subtitles.
Downloadable slide PDF file for your review.
- Slide PDF
- 01-Swim 1500m in 35 minutes 1 (2:51)
- 02-Swim 1500m in 35 minutes 2 (2:46)
- 03-Control your tempo (4:03)
- 04-Control the number of strokes 1 (2:09)
- 05-Control the number of strokes 2 (2:13)
- 06-Tools for acceleration 1 (3:23)
- 07-Tools for acceleration 2 (2:12)
- 08-Control your deterioration ratio (3:43)
- 09-How to practice at the pool 1 (3:46)
- 10-How to practice at the pool 2 (2:51)
- 11-How to practice at the pool 3 (1:51)
- 12-How to practice at the pool 4 (3:34)
- 13-How to practice at the pool 5 (3:06)