How to Swim Fast
This seminar is perfect for those who “practice hard, but are frustrated because the person next to them always outspeeds them."
Shinji will explain how to swim fast in an easy-to-understand way.
Even if you move your arms and legs blindly, you will only become slower because you are spinning around and fatiguing yourself.
In swimming, it is important to understand what is "faster" and brush up the skills necessary to achieve it.
In addition to explaining the three skills of "reducing deceleration", "increasing acceleration", and "reducing deterioration", this seminar will introduce "Dryland rehearsal for fast swimming", which allows you to practice without going to a swimming pool.
Presentation in Japanese with English subtitles.
Downloadable slide PDF file for your review.
- Slide PDF
- 01-What helps you swim faster? 1 (2:41)
- 02-What helps you swim faster? 2 (2:36)
- 03-Technique to decrease deceleration 1 (3:04)
- 04-Technique to decrease deceleration 2 (2:47)
- 05-Techniques to increase propulsion 1 (3:05)
- 06-Techniques to increase propulsion 2 (2:47)
- 07-Techniques to reduce deterioration (2:49)
- 08-Dryland rehearsals (2:41)